21.03.1 (2021.03.26) – beta¶
- A brand new 3D viewer.
- Multiple LoDs, LoD1.2, LoD1.3, LoD2.2.
- 2D and 3D variants of all LoDs. The 3D models are triangulated.
- More accurate height calculation, due to our new reconstruction method.
- Underground buildings and floating buildings are removed, underground parts are cut off from the models. This means that we modify the incoming BAG footprints by removing the underground parts.
- Integrated validation of the 3D models with val3dity.
- OBJ and CityJSON data formats.
- A completely re-worked documentation.
- Report issues on individual buildings and provide general feedback with a form.
- Downloads are available in tiles instead of the whole country. Except the PostgreSQL backup, which is only available for the whole country.
- Switched to BAG 2.0.
- Basically all the attributes have changed. Note that due to our new reconstruction method, the meaning of the building height percentiles
h_dakhave changed too. Previously we had multiple percentiles for the ground height, while there is only one
- All the URLs.
- New contact information.
- CSV data format.
- Some buildings have a 'spike': a large deviation in the building geometry due to one vertex with an erroneous coordinate (3D models only).
- Not all buildings are geometrically valid (eg. missing face). Note that this should be evident from the val3dity_codes attribute (3D models only).
- Missing tiles (in all formats): 6, 8, 10, 20, 42, 50, 51, 52, 53, 57, 309, 736, 1389, 2178, 3647. On the top of the previous list, the following tiles are missing a CityJSON format: 19, 251, 298, 365, 381, 702, 1051, 1812, 2535, 2700, 2962, 2996, 3173, 3324, 3381, 3796, 4248, 4511, 4615, 4729, 5316, 5411, 6237, 6690, 6986, 7290, 7470, 7597, 8061.